Good while it lasts!

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Good while it lasts!”

Written on: 05/04/2012

I did LL 3 years ago and I loved it. I did the initial recommended weeks, then some more and the maintenance weeks. I lost 6 1/2 stone and felt wonderful couldn't praise the diet enough. I started to regain weight the following year, slowly at first and very soon it was going on in leaps and bounds. Now 3 years later I have joined Weight Watchers and I am a stone heavier than I was when I started LL and to top that I have just been diagnosed with Gallstones.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2012

i' am sorry to hear, its souds a little bit likemy storey when it comes to putting it back on. But to be honest, i did not change my eating habits. This is the battle that you have to over come. im trying a combination of milk shake diet and lowcarbs food for now. I want to keep it off this time so I am exploring different foods. Good luck.