Lighter Life. GETTING THERE..LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Lighter Life. GETTING THERE..LIGHT AT THE END OF THE...”

Written on: 01/01/2012

I started the LL diet back 2 months ago and so far I have lost 5 and a half stone. I have experienced NO sickness or health problems. I dont feel hungry at all. I only have the vanilla milk shakes but this is fine and keeps me fulfilled. Yes it is hard to drink so much water and go without food when everyone else is eating but what type of diet is not hard??? At nearly 38 stone this was my last chance do or die and I couldnt be happier at what i have acheived so far, finally there is light at the end of the tunnel for me and I can envisage getting my life back. The hardest thing about this plan is drinking so much water but its a small price to pay for loosing such an extreme amount of weight. I would recommend this to everyone who has struggled to lose weight! The LL advisor is extremely supportive and i have experienced nothing but good things.