Lighter Life Total Programme

SkinnyToffee's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Lighter Life Total Programme”

Written on: 24/10/2011 by SkinnyToffee (1 review written)

I have been on the Lighter Life Total programme now since 2 August 2011 and to date (24 October 2011) I have lost dead-on 3 stones (I am due to be weighed again tomorrow evening so I will have lost more).

Health Benefits:
At the beginning of the programme my BMI was 39.9 it's now down to 31.5 - this is a massive health benefit, particularly as I have high blood pressure (it's nowhere near as high anymore and my GP has even said I may find I have to stop taking the BP medication). I have noticed a massive change in my skin and I no longer need to wash my hair every day due to the amount of fluids I consume plus the vitamins, minerals, etc I get from the foodpacks.

Counselling:
As part of the programme you receive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. This may sound very daunting but it really isn't. I have met some fantastic people in the group and have come to realise/learnt to understand why I was overweight and how to change my eating habits, etc. What's even more encouraging is that our Counsellor is following the programme too so has a real understanding of 1) what it's like to be overweight, 2) what it's like to be in your shoes, and 3) how difficult it can be