Lost my belief

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Lost my belief”

Written on: 08/07/2011

I have been with the LL program for over 5 years and I lost 3stones on the first attempt, and now I am 'locked in', once I am off the packs, I cannot control my weight and put it back on again.

Until recently I assisted the LL counsellor, but I was noticing more and more clients returning having put the weight back on, of course myself included. I have become disillusioned with the whole thing.

Yes its does work, you get a quick weight loss, but I feel it is unsustainable when you return to food. The counselling is supposed to change our ways of thinking and feeling,but I think most will agree, it goes over most people'e head and is forgotten the minute you walk out the door.

I have 2 more weeks of packs left, and to be honest, I cannot wait till they have all gone and I get out of this spiral.

Take care everyone, you may be getting sucked into a spiral, returning to LL time and time again, because