Don't do it

Jane1's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Don't do it”

Written on: 02/07/2011 by Jane1 (1 review written)

As a Personal Trainer with qualifications in nutrition too, this is a very damaging way to lose weight!
As it can ruin your body in many ways. It maybe a quick fix but is it really worth it?
What are you going to do? stay on it for the rest of your life? (which will probably be cut short because of it!!!)
When you do come off it, most of the time people haven't learnt to change their eating habits and just revert back to how they ate before going on lighter life/ lesser life! and the majority of the time the weight comes back on and usually more!

Do it in a sensible way - save your life and save money!

You don't need to be on a 'diet' (that is short term) you want to change your attitude towards food, its a lifestyle change.

Exercise - it can be fun if you pick what is enjoyable for you.
Eat sensibly - you already know what those 'nice' (unhealthy) foods taste like, do you need a reminder? or just eat less of your favourite foods, so you're not deprived of them, depriving yourself can leadto a big binge.

Consider hypnotherapy (www.transformationhypnotherapy.co.uk in merseyside)this changes the way you think about food (so you won't be thinking about it all the time- like 'diets')- I know I've had a try at it - you will be so very surprised (I know I was). Aprehensive about hypnotherapy? so was I. But you are aware of what goes on, you can't be made to dance like a chicken or anything and a good hypnotherpist will explain it all to you.

I can't stress enough how much I don't want you to do this! Please don't!

Guest's Response to Jane1's Review

Written on: 12/07/2011

That's easier said than done. I work as a hairdresser with my own salon I don't have time to excercise all the time and sometimes I miss my lunch because I'm too busy then I'm hungry at 4pm so I eat the first thing I see! I cook healthy meals but that's not enough. I am thinking of doing lighterlife because I am depressed about my weight and I'm afraid my insecurities willbe an issue in my marriage. Is'nt it better to get the weight off first and then concentrate to keep it off
Amanda

Guest's Response to Jane1's Review

Written on: 11/08/2011

A diet is what is needed if you have large amounts of fat to shift, and you must have to put in your body less than it needs to do this. The diet works if you learn to take in what your body needs the rest of the time when off the diet. Unfortunately you can educate people on how to do this, but it is then up to the individual to follow the lifestyle. The diet is not the problem , as it obviously works it is the sesibilities of the person to change their lifestyle. Of course you will put the weight on and more if you go back to your old ways, and I don't believe that the diet has caused even more weight to be put on, it is just that when you get fat you tend to just carry on eating more and more and get fatter and fatter!!!!