The only way to lose weight.

alanhathaway's review of Calorie Counter & Food Diary www.nutracheck.co.uk

“The only way to lose weight.”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by alanhathaway (1 review written)

I was referred to Nutracheck by a friend after struggling to lose weight and 8 months later after following nutrachecks guidance I lost 5 stone! Nutracheck has really changed my life and improved my confidence 10 fold!

I chose Nutracheck because:
- Its not a diet, it teaches you again how to eat but it does it without you knowing it.
- I'm a young bloke and I didn't want to go to "meetings" and be humiliated.
- It has a smartphone app and a bloody brilliant website thats so so easy to use.
- Its food diary is huge and you never need to add your own items.
- It appears (and certainly was) to work!

Some further details. (I'm struggling here to fully picture how good it is you just need to try it to notice). The forums are an amazing addition, if you are down there's so many people on there that have been there and done that so quickly pick you up (people power in action!) and are willing to teach you and motivate you. On the forums if you post something a rosette appears, Its amazing what affect a little rosette does but it act as a huge bragging right! and motivates you even more.

I really can't thank nutracheck enough, its seriously improved my life so much. Just try it you wont be disappointed. (But if you do you need to be truthful and honest to yourself - log everything).