This is the way to lose! Easily & happily.

Guest's review of Calorie Counter & Food Diary www.nutracheck.co.uk

“This is the way to lose! Easily and happily.”

Written on: 21/01/2013

My best friend bought me a 3 month membership to this website when I was stressed and upset about the fact I felt I would never be able to lose weight, and I will be forever grateful to her for it. It's truly the best thing I've ever done for my health and well being.

I've never been a person who could diet. I hate the very idea of it and I've run away from anything that seemed suspiciously diet-like. Nutracheck is a healthy eating practice. You can eat anything you like (today's been a junk food day for me and I've had crackers and cheese and hot chocolate and flapjack and pizza... not all together!) as long as it fits into your calorie allowance. Crucially, I'm never hungry!

The database is magnificent and there are few items you can't find. It's also easy to create your own food items, or build recipes for meals you cook a lot, which saves you the trouble of adding each ingredient separately every time you cook.

But most important is the forum support. The forums are full of the most wonderful people who provide support and encouragement at any time of the day or night. Most importantly there's no pressure to lose weight fast, or to just get thin. The emphasis is on health and being patient and gentle with yourself while retraining yourself and your eating habits. In fact I've seen several instances of people saying, "Are you sure you want to lose any more weight, you look amazing already!"

I've been on Nutracheck just over 4 months and I've lost 3 stone to date. I'm feeling amazing and so excited to have conquered my weight issue. I have 1 stone to go, and I feel certain that with what I've learned on this site it will all stay off for good.

I wholeheartedly recommend this site to anyone who would like to lose weight. I have already recommended it to people close to me. I love it, I think it is wonderful.