This product is amazing!!!! Try it for yourself..

mandango60's review of All About Weight www.allaboutweight.co.uk

“This product is amazing!!!! Try it for yourself..”

Written on: 19/10/2013 by mandango60 (1 review written)

I started "All about weight" 3 weeks ago.At the moment i'm on the rapid loss option.When i get to my ideal weight i'll go on to the maintenance option.
I have a breakfast meal or a bar in the morning.About 4 hours later i have a lunch which comes in small sachets.Again 4 hours later I have tea,and then I have a shake at night. Drinking 8 pints of water a day was a struggle to begin with but it got easier as the days went on. I'm a tea jenny,but its ok,i'm allowed. I gave up the sugar for tablet form sweeteners and use semi skimmed milk instead of full fat.
I would spend more than what this costs per week in a super store,so at £49 for 28 meals,its well worth the money and you can carry it home in a carrier or purchase it on line...perfect!
I didn't like what was looking back at me in the mirror so i decided to do this.
Yes the portions are small,BUT THIS WORKS!!!
In the 3 weeks i've been on "All about weight",i've lost 9lbs and my BMI is back to a healthy level and continuing to drop along with my weight. Once you get used to the portion sizes it's easy.If you can stick to the plan without any secret snacking,you've nailed it!!! I can't wait to get back into my party dress this christmas. How about you??