Brilliant if you have "Will Power"

DreamBug's review of All About Weight www.allaboutweight.co.uk

“Brilliant if you have "Will Power"”

Written on: 07/01/2013 by DreamBug (1 review written)

This is a great diet if you want to loose weight fast. I'm not very patient therefore I found this the best diet for me! As I have tried weight watchers and slimming world.

I lost about 3.5 stone a couple of years ago and kept most of it off. However I did gain around 2 stone, so I am back on it. It's currently day 7 although the worst of the hunger pains are over (as i am on the rapid, 4 shakes a day only). I feel more alive and have already lost 7lbs! (I do understand that this is mostly water, however it is a fantastic motivator).

I would recommend this diet to anyone that has strong will power, as I have attended several meals with family and had to resist and had my shakes instead.

The only downside now to two years ago would be the decreasing variety of shakes as chocolate orange and chocolate mint dont seem to be available and these were two of the best flavours!.

Best of luck to anyone undertaking this diet.