2nd time round - allaboutw8 is pretty good!

johnyelland1234's review of All About Weight www.allaboutweight.co.uk

“2nd time round - allaboutw8 is pretty good!”

Written on: 09/02/2012 by johnyelland1234 (1 review written)

I used it the first time and lost 2 stone in 2 weeks, however that was with milkshakes only (4 per day).

Alot of the shakes taste quite bad and only banana and the chocolate with (mint, orange etc) are nice.

I then put the weight back on which is my fault really. I now have another 2 weeks worth and some left over from my last package and i'm trying just mealpacks now.

I'm on my 3rd day and will be weighing myself tomorrow. But i'm sure i'll of lost some weight.

Also, you can buy Ketostix from them when you place your order. These will tell you if you've entered into ketosis and if you are fully in that stage. Which is nice to know.

I totally recommend them and i'm a repeat customer. I'll probably buy more when this lot comes close to finishing, just to lose some more, I'm currently trying to lose 4 Stone and it's totally achievable with this diet. Oh and i'm a guy! So this diet is not just for the ladies :)