The best lifestyle

From 1 review

Susiejones80's review of Vegan Diet

Vegan Diet

“The best lifestyle”

Written on: 16/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

If I knew then, what I know now... I would have saved years of pain, illness, overweight irritation and bad skin! I first turned vegetarian when I was 21, because I did not want to eat meat. The moral aspect of the lifestyle was what made me change my eating habits. I was still over-weight and had mood swings and bad skin, as well as terrible flu every year... until I moved to the UK and met a life-long vegan that introduced me to the vegan lifestyle. My skin cleared within 2 months of cutting dairy out of my diet. My sinus cleared up, my eye sight improved and I also started losing weight. The weight-loss was mostly due to not eating cheese and butter. I did find it hard in the beginning to find substitutes, but I would recommend that if you are interested in this lifestyle, you should get assistance from a life-long vegan, as they know all about substitutes. 3 years on and I am still vegan. I have even started eating more fruit than "vegan junk food". People think I am 10 years younger than I really am. My skin is nice and shiny, my hair is thick. My mood is stable. So much more to say about this lifestyle. Give it a try!