Misleading & a total rip off!!

Guest's review of Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

“Misleading and a total rip off!!”

Written on: 23/11/2012

Please read terms and conditions of these cowboys carefully! Have, hopefully, managed to cancel my order for both slimtone plus and bodycleanse plus using their automated system. Eventually was able to speak to somebody at the end of the phone to confirm cancellation. I did ask why i was being charged when it was advertised as a free trial. The young man stated that this was not a free trial despite me saying tht it was advertised as such. DONT USE THIS PRODUCT!!! Now going to see if i can get my money back via credit card company! A recognised slimming club works out much cheaper!!!

Poppet57's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2012

Me too. But managed to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period (having tried the tablets for a few days) and am assured I'm only charged the free trial postage. But sending back the unused tablets (part of the return contract) it cost me over £8 to a PO box in Ireland. I did notice the body cleanse made me more regular but there again you could just take Sennakot for the same results! I'm annoyed I was scammed, but I didn't read the terms and conditions fully before committing. So a lesson learnt.

Sidra's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

did they return ur money??? and the returning address is 111 shanon ???? in how many daya they get their parcel because i sent them last friday they said we did not receive yet iam soo worried... and waiting..

Loubnette's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2012

Hi can you tell me if you hv a direct phone number to contact because i hv the same problem or did they contact you..thanks