ridicluous

Guest's review of Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

“ridicluous ”

Written on: 22/11/2012

somebody plz tell me where to complaint about these theieves , they charge 112 from my credit card , and it was free trial , i think if all people who have got robbed want their money back , stick together to make a complaint about them , its not easy money , we need to teach them a lesson , first i thought may be i havent read this , but now i came to knw it happened with so many people , can somebody advise me where we can make complaint about this website . we surely teach them lesson and should take our money back

Kmaclean123's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2012

how do you cancel the subscription I've been charged but do not want to again next month and so on?

Moklaja's Comment

Written on: 15/12/2012

They have taken £112.50 from my account. I tried to call them this morning but I got through to an automated service that wouldnt even let me leave a message. I am really worried. i work in th ecare sector and am not well paid. If you can help me with a number tp contact a person I would be most grateful.

Kaska232's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

also looking for a way to recover the money stole me from your cassette for something that was supposed to be the free probe and not only stole my money my girlfriend also can someone pomuc us in the fight against them? Please contact us.