RIP OFF Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

Guest's review of Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com

“RIP OFF Slimtone Plus www.slimtoneplus.com”

Written on: 17/10/2012

I requested the free trial after reading a review from some who was reporting on the internet. THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL. They say you only pay the postage? ya .You are sent a month supplie of tablets and some patches but on inspection of the paper work I had signed up to a monthly supply of these at a cost of £75 a month. Plus if i kept the product they had sent me "FREE" it would cost me £75. I look at the fine print on the web site and it does state it all in there but you to really look for it. I have rang with no help after 2- 3 days trying to be told i was to late ? . My bank payed them £75 now if thats Free Trial just send your money to me and i will soon get you some suger . Please save your money do not give card details they will take your money.Slimtone Plus bad for your health.

Charlsb's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2012

Please do you have the returns address???