Don't think you cn lose weight? Yes you can for sure!!

Conradcv81's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Don't think you cn lose weight? Yes you can for sure!!”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by Conradcv81 (1 review written)

I joined Slimming World just over a year ago and collected my 6st loss award. I'm amazed! Battled with my weight for many many years, the gains started with an undiagnosed under active thyroid, even on medication I struggled to lose weight, always lost some then gained back with extra.
I had a leaflet for Slimming World come through my door and thought why not? Best decision I ever made.
Don't be embarrassed to go on your own, I went alone. Everyone in group is in the same position as you, even the slimmer members were overweight at the start. Your soon get chatting to others about their journeys, collecting tips and ideas on food, as well as information from the groups consultant.
Cost is reasonable, throughout your weight loss journey to will be given sticker, certificates or both as you reach half stone milestones. I love this factor as, for me, it gave me incentive to go for the next one. There is also slimmer of the week, and month, as well as yearly awards up for grabs.
I for one never thought I'd get this far, with an 84lb goal to lose. I am now going for an extra 7lbs off.
You set your own goal, mine was a size 18 (started at 24/26) 5ft 6 tall. Wasn't looking to be a size 12 but every ones different.
I say give it a go ... if you aren't losing what you want then chat to your consultant, maybe the timing is just not right for you. You have to be in the right frame of mind ... good luck to all xx