Weight Loss success!!

Jillybloop333's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Weight Loss success!!”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by Jillybloop333 (1 review written)

I have never been on this site before, and just happened to read a review from a disappointed Slimming World client. This diet has been so good for me, that I just wanted to share my experience.

I've lost four to five stone at least five times in my life doing calorie controlled diets. The weight drops off - if you keep to the restricted calories. However, when target weight is achieved, to continue to weigh every single item before eating it so that the calories can be calculated, is, quite simply, just not sustainable. In the end, one gives up weighing the food, portions begin to grow, and so does your waistband! With Slimming World there is barely any weighing of food - I can honestly say that the only item I weigh is my porridge. Other than that, there is huge amounts of unlimited food - eat as much as you want, in other words. Any amount of fruit, meat, veg, certain yogurts, and more. I truly don't know how the plan works, or why, but I do know that the five stone has gone for good! I'm a size 10, and for the first time in my adult life I know that that's how I'm going to stay.

Please, please don't let one experience with a poor consultant put you off going on THE best diet there is!! There's plenty of Slimming World clubs around, find one that you like, attend, enjoy!!

Good luck,