Staff are prats

Doobie124's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Staff are prats”

Written on: 24/07/2013 by Doobie124 (1 review written)

Well first we we were Told do body magic to see bigger loss..
Now we don't need to as we'll only lose about 4oz's a wk,

Also consultant goes on about slimming world is Not about making money!!
So why if I miss wk do I get back fees and have to pay double, apparently we pay for the therapy.

The consultants are only bothered when people don't turn up cos they won't get paid as much.. Must think we were born yesterday!
She doesn't really do a lot anyway.. She signs up new members, talks to the group.. Or shall I say most of the group do the talking. Has about 4 people do everything else.. Why don't they get paid?! Stingey sw staff!
She phones and texts people during the wk with support, I've been there 7months and nothing, has her favourites

The diet might be good but most o the consultants are a bunch of people with their heads stuck up their bums thinking they've made it in the world paying for a franchise

Souxi's Response to Doobie124's Review

Written on: 27/07/2013

I never had a phone call or text or email during my time there for any support. You are right, they do have their little favourites don't they. If you aren't one of the *clique* forget it.