RUBBISH

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“RUBBISH”

Written on: 22/07/2013

I joined Slimming World because it seemed too good to be true. You could eat all this food and still lose weight. I stuck to it 200%. I filled in my food diary on-line with free food like your supposed too and showed my consultant. I did everything right. I lost NOTHING in 4 weeks. Not a thing. I'd been to my doctor and got weighed and according to their scales I'd lost weight, but on SW scales they said I hadn't. You can't question the scales because they are always right apparently. Never again will I join SW. Total rubbish. From now on I'm sticking to what I KNOW works, Rosemary Conley. How anyone loses weight with SW is beyond me. Load of rubbish, don't waste your money. I won't again.

Savanna1991's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Hear hear - I only attended 6 of the 12 weeks I paid for - never again.