Advised to stop eating fruit??

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Advised to stop eating fruit??”

Written on: 11/07/2013

I have been going to slimming world now for 2 months, weight loss at first was great. I struggle with my diet as I cant eat gluten, onion, hot spicy food, or dark green veg. I rely on fruits as a snack at work but stick to melon, apples and strawberries (the SS choices). I recieved a text today from our group leader saying "try n stop the snacks even if they r fruit ... nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" I was quite shocked at this cavalier approach to slimming and going against the advice of nutritionists that recommend we include fruit in our diets as they provide a high source of vitamins and fibre as part of our 5 a day. Very poor advice.

Neveragainever's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

I ate loads of fruit as it is supposed to be free food, and some of the members advised me not to eat so much of it. Talk about confusing!!

Souxi's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2013

Yes me too. I ate LOADS of fruit because it's free food and super speedy and also got advised not to eat so much of it. What the hell ARE you supposed to do then? Talk about confusing.!