Deit very good consultant awful

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Deit very good consultant awful”

Written on: 10/07/2013

I joined slimming world and like the diet very easy (extra easy). the Consultant i find to be lazy and not inspiring if there are no new joiners. she will ignore you and sit with arms folded doing nothing.
today when i weighed in she sat whilst one girl took the money and then ran over to serve us on the snacks! whilst another girl weighed us in.

She completely ignored us! and did not atempt to help.

if she has this spare time could she not enage with the customers? if you stay behind the classes are mind numbing and boring.

i am actually thinking of moving classes to find a more helpful consultant.

this is the Measham Group

Helen25's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2013

I found the same - the consultant was really disinterested - I went to the class in Mosspark. The consultant always had her children there and it was a bit of a rabble. The children would also stand at the scales and watch you get weighed. I'm a mum myself but thought this was very unprofessional and also off-putting.

I looked for another class and happier there.