very expensive way to get wrongly weighed !

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“very expensive way to get wrongly weighed !”

Written on: 07/05/2013

I started 3 weeks ago and each week the scales have been wrong. Last week everyone had gained weight in the entire group, we complained and was assured the scales were correct. This week everyone lost 10 to 12 pounds! again we were assured this was right because they were new scales from head office. Later we were weighed again and I went from loosing 8lb to gaining 1 1/2lb. Extremely disappointing all round. I complained to the area manager who was visiting only to be told it is not about being weighed its about what you get from the group after RUBBISH!!Get real slimmers world everyone there goes to be weighed....accurately. A refund should have been offered but instead I feel I was brushed aside. So all in all not a satisfactory experience.

Mum7's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Oh thank god I have not been imagining things, this very issue has been bothering me because I suspected on several occasions that the scales at SW were not correct. The problem is if you question the scales and have been recorded as either having gained or 'maintained' you are accused of sour grapes. 'The scales never lie' apparently....

Neveragainever's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Agreed. I queried the scales but was told they cannot be wrong!!

Souxi's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2013

Yep me too. Got told they are very expensive scales that calibrate themselves and are NEVER wrong.

Heidihenderson's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2013

Hi there,

I had a similar experience at my group.... can I be nosey and ask which are you live? I live in Yorkshire)