Slimming World online

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Slimming World online”

Written on: 04/08/2012

After having lapsed as a group member thought I would sign up to do Slimming World online. How difficult can it be? Very difficult apparently, system states I can't use my email address as I was a member previously with that email address. Sick of emailing Slimming World and getting no reply - their customer service stinks.

Bec123's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2012

Hi there,

I'm so sorry you've had a bad experience, and not heard back from us either. I can see that it was a while ago that you posted, however if you'd like to get in touch with us we'll do our very best to get you started online, and make sure you can use your original e-mail address.

Please get in touch via: http://www.slimmingworld.com/about-us/contact.aspx and select website registration and that will come straight to my team.

Best wishes,