6 Stone off

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“6 Stone off”

Written on: 16/03/2012

I joined slimming world in March 2011 and in the year I've now lost exactly 6 stone and dropped from a size 20 to a size 10-12. I've now got 1 stone left to lose. For me Slimming World has been fabulous, the best decision I have made was to join. I've followed Extra Easy the whole time and yes there have been weeks where I've had a small gain or stayed the same, but overall I've lost easily.

My consultant has been very supportive and helpful throughout - I agree with many people that the consultant can make a difference, but you need to get used to them. Ive weighed in elsewhere and not liked it - it was different to what I'm used to! Each consultant is different so will run the session in their own way.

I've kept to 10-15 syns per day, but have still have meals out and I have chocolate every day. I really don't find it restrictive. I eat a lot during the day especially for my evening meal and have regular snacks. I can't recommend slimming world highly enough

Melfromhove's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2012

Well thank you!! I have struggled with my weight for 10 years now and am a size 20 - I have six stone to lose. Your comment here has given me the motivation that I so needed, and I am going to join my local group tomorrow!