It's so easy, don't even try another diet.

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“It's so easy, don't even try another diet.”

Written on: 05/03/2012

Slimming World is fantastic, I've lost nearly 5 stone in 6 months and I don't feel like I've been dieting. Slimming world teaches you how to have a healthy relationship with food forever. If you want to crash diet and lose a small amount in very little time then slimming world is not for you but if you want to get slim in an enjoyable, manageble way that can be maintained for the rest of your life then give Slimming world a go.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2012

i have been a member of weight watchers for 10 years and i keep putting the weight back on when i reach my goal weight this is because i feel hungry i have 4 childern and i need a easy plan that my whole family can benefit from and where i wont need to make different meals for everyone . will slimming world be a better option for me #

Mrsmya2210's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2012

hi please could you tell me what plan you followed on slimming world.. was it green days or red days or ee.... i am getting married in 7months and need to lose around 5-6stones!!! which you have achieved... please could you give me some advice as ive just joined sw.