it works for me

kaigausista's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“it works for me”

Written on: 12/01/2012 by kaigausista (1 review written)

I've tried many weight loss diets and none of it works for me until I was introduced to slimming world by a friend. I've come to see that different diets work for different people. Slimming World works for me!!! I use to attend weekly group in our area but then the group stopped running a few months later for some reason. Even though we don't have any SW group in our area I was fortunate to have gotten all the food optimizing information I needed when i was in group. Now I just keep myself informed with all the latest recipes and new food in the market through the SW magazine sold in our local supermarket. Without group I managed to lose 1st 7lbs in 6wks. But I have to confess, it was quite tough doing everything on my own without the support of the group. The Festive Season was the worst. Right now I'm struggling to lose the 'festive' weight. But all in all, slimming world works and yes like everyone else has been saying, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle!