I have lost over 30kg using my brain

SusanScotty's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“I have lost over 30kg using my brain”

Written on: 28/07/2011 by SusanScotty (2 reviews written)

There are a ton of resources out there to do this yourself, eat less and go to the gym 3 times a week and I promise you do not need anyone else to help you. Low carbs, high protein, cut out on sugars. You just have to decide yourself if you want this and Slimming world expects you to fail and that's why I left them.

Written on: 17/08/2011

Sorry, but some of us like the group support and the weekly weigh-in to keep us motived, Ms. Smug!

Written on: 07/10/2011

slimming world dont want you to fail!!!! They are fab! so far in 7 weeks I have lost 19 and a half pounds! Nothing has ever worked for me before, in fact I thought nothing ever would! But this does!!!
Maybe susanscotty isn`t a real person, but person, but made up by other slimming products to make you use their products!!!!

Written on: 13/09/2011

How does Slimming World expect you to fail? Don't understand that comment...
Like Susan below I think the weekly meeting is an important part of what makes Slimming World so good- alright, the eating plan itself is fairly common-sense, but SW is more about the support and motivation. So you did it on your own- good for you- but plenty of people out there find that really difficult.