This is how to get to your target quicker!

Guest's review of Slim Fast Diet www.slimfast.co.uk

Slim Fast Diet www.slimfast.co.uk

“This is how to get to your target quicker!”

Written on: 14/10/2013

I've experimented with Slim-Fast a lot lately as I have about 4 stone to lose (preferably more).
If you use Slim-Fast the 321 way and do it PROPERLY you definitely WILL lose weight. Without a doubt. If you don't lost weight, then you must have been doing something wrong or there could be something wrong with you and you should talk to your doctor.

You simply can't go wrong by having 2 shakes a day with a 600 calorie (or less) meal.

Here's how I've managed to lose weight even faster using Slim-Fast.

Now, 1 shake is exactly 1/3 of your required daily nutrition.

On day 1 (for example), I have 3 shakes a day with no snacks and no 600 calorie meal. This way I'm getting 100% of my required daily nutrition. This is basically fasting (but with the shakes, and they fill me up for hours). Do not have any fizzy drinks unless they're diet drinks, and DO drink at least 2L of water (preferably a lot more). Do not snack, unless you HAVE to have some fruit to nibble on.

On day 2, do the 321 plan.

Rinse, repeat.

I fast using Slim-Fast every other day and I'm not starving myself of any nutrition. I kid you not, I've been losing more weight than what I lost using The Cambridge Diet. Plus it's so much easier to stick to (you just need the will-power) and no side-effects.

I've so far lost just under a stone in 3 weeks using this method, AND I'm able to eat a large meal every other day.

Obviously, if you're unsure, consult your doctor. But I feel healthy, happy and a lot skinnier already.

Lewisemily1's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Wow that's great I need a quick fix as going away on nov 22nd. I have 10lb to lose so gonna try that method thanks wish me luck!!

Aleroguoti's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

This is very good to know, I have been on slim fast for 3 weeks now using the 3-2-1 plan and have lost 11.3 lbs, but I still have more to loss, I think I will try your 3 shakes every other day plan and then do the 3-2-1 plan, slim fast does work! I am the envy of my co workers and most of them including my sisters in law are now on slim fast because of my progress so fast.