Slim Fast diet

Guest's review of Slim Fast Diet www.slimfast.co.uk

Slim Fast Diet www.slimfast.co.uk

“Slim Fast diet”

Written on: 15/08/2011

I started slim fast 2 weeks ago today. Its been great! easy to follow and the 3-2-1 format works for me as it takes away the temptation from the petrol station or nipping out for lunch from work. Its been difficult when i've been going out to lunch with friends when all you have is a shake but i know its worth it. I've also found graze.com which sends you intersting snacks of seeds and nuts. It has given me something to look forward to during the day.

Right. now my weight loss.... over 2 weeks its been 10 lbs. i also had saturday night off and had a few glasses of wine. i started at 12st2 and want to get to 10st7. Hoping that after a month i can get to 11st. I lost a stone between april and july and took july off the diet to enjoy my holiday. i did not lose any weight but i didnt put any on! I'm using slim fast to get rid of the next lot.

I have a heart rate monitor which has been great to motivate me to exercise a bit more and tells me exactly how many have many calorises i'm burning and how much fat. I have been trying to burn 500c in 1 session of exercise. This has been going well but i was not seeing the weight loss i was hoping for. A friend advised using a tape measure rather than the sclaes and it really works. THe scales go up and down day by day but i lose cm every day!!! It feels great! (10lbs was more than i expected though)

I will update on week four where i hope i will be 11st and going on to a diet where i can eat a healthy lunch to get rid of the last half a stone slowly.

Wish me luck!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2011

Good job. Don't give up. I also myself started the slim fast diet and I'm feeling good. I started on monday and I've lost almost 3 lbs. So I keep going. Every day i go for an hour walk and I also started an extra 30/45 work out to sculpt my body. So far, I didn't have any bad temptation. The only thing I'm looking forward to is having more then one ''sensible'' meal. I wish you all the best. Vicky