I think this will work for me

From 1 review

CMDLeeds's review of MyFitnessPal www.myfitnesspal.com

MyFitnessPal www.myfitnesspal.com

“I think this will work for me”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by CMDLeeds (2 reviews written)

I was recommended this site by a friend who is a medical professional, as an alternative to spending masses of money at Slimming World or Weight Watchers and I am impressed. Yes, you have to be rigorous in going on and entering food etc and yes you have to be honest but it is really working for me. I have struggled to lose weight for ages and did not know where I was going wrong. Keeping the electronic food diary allows me to see what I am eating and what this means in terms of calories, carbs, fat, protein, salt and sugar. The site is not perfect eg it cannot differentiate between good sugars in fruit and bad sugars in biscuits, cakes etc so I can find that if I have a banana and a low fat yogurt for breakfast then I have 'officially' used my quota of sugar for the day. Not good. Like all things though you have to add a modicum of common sense. I will be sticking with it and hope to be a thinner and happier person soon.