Really awful food

McWilliams202's review of Diet Chef - www.dietchef.co.uk

Diet Chef - www.dietchef.co.uk

“Really awful food”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by McWilliams202 (1 review written)

I found the Diet Chef food to be completely unpalatable, and there were a number of service issues. While these were resolved, they shouldn't have happened in the first place, and I did not receive an apology. I've only been on the diet for three days and I've felt ill the entire time. The food even smells like it's off. Sorry, but I can't really think of anything good to say about Diet Chef.

By Dietchef

Written on: 18/08/2014

Hi there,

Very sorry to see that you have not enjoyed your Diet Chef experience. It's good to know that we were able to help you resolve the issues with your order, but we are of course very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

As you can see from our independent customer reviews on Trustpilot, the vast majority of our customers really enjoy the food, and our Product Development Team works hard to provide a wide range of meals and snacks to suit all tastes. That said, we do appreciate that Diet Chef might not be everyone's cup of tea.

This is why we have a 21 day money back guarantee, which means that if you cancel within three weeks of receiving your first hamper, you will get a full refund, minus the cost of sending the remaining food back to us (usually around £15 by courier).

There is absolutely no reason why the food would make you ill, so it might be worth checking with your GP if you are still feeling unwell, just to make sure there is nothing else going on.

Apologies again for any issues you've had with the order / deliver process, and if there is anything we can do to help at this stage, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

All the best,