Food surprisingly nice, & a diet that works

Guest's review of Diet Chef - www.dietchef.co.uk

Diet Chef - www.dietchef.co.uk

“Food surprisingly nice, and a diet that works”

Written on: 07/08/2013

I ordered a months supply from Diet Chef through a Groupon special offer. I wasn't expecting much and had read the cautionary reviews, so checked everything carefully when delivered and made sure to get confirmation when I cancelled my subscription as I only wanted a months worth. However, so far I've been really pleasantly surprised. The food is pretty tasty and there is enough that I don't feel the need to supplement it with anything other than fruit and veg. I'm on week 3 and have lost 6 pounds, which considering my BMI was less than 25 to start with I'm really pleased with. I am used to eating fresh rather than processed food, and am getting a bit bored of all the microwave ready meals, so I think a months supply will be plenty for me, but I'm not finding it difficult to stick to and it is super convenient. It would probably work better for those who have a bit more weight to lose and can supplement the dinners with pasta or rice - I didn't as it wasn't within my calorie allowance, so I have found that most of the dinners are a bit too saucy without anything to soak it up. For the longer term I have some really good ideas for how to maintain my weight loss e.g. portion size, porrige for breakfast (which I'm really enjoying and does fill me up) and soup for lunch, and sticking to fruits and veg for snacks. Overall, I'm really pleased with Diet Chef.

By Dietchef

Written on: 16/12/2013

Thank you for your feedback! :)