I Love This Diet

aylamarie90's review of Celebrity Slim

Celebrity Slim

“I Love This Diet”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by aylamarie90 (1 review written)

I love this diet so much, I have been on it for 10 days now and have already lost 12lbs! Its amazing, I know during the first couple of weeks you lose the most weight but its incredible how tasty the shakes are, your allowed food, and 2 snacks in the day from a variety of allowable foods! I don't get hunger pangs at all. And its changing the way I look at food, I could never understand how I was always putting on weight and after reading their booklet and looking on the website I have learnt how bad carbs are if you want to get slim, and I used to eat so many carbs every meal. So the weight is just dropping off! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DIET TO ANYONE! It's not just a diet it changes the way you look at food all together so I would imagine it will be alot easier to lose weight and keep it off. People say its expensive but when you work out how much you would usually spend on food in a week anyway its about the same, you wouldnt be out of pocket!

GREAT DIET, GREAT RESULTS!