CONSTIPATION ON CAMBRIDGE DIET

danielle_1's review of Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Diet

“CONSTIPATION ON CAMBRIDGE DIET”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by danielle_1 (1 review written)

Im on the soul souce diet (just 3 shakes a day) around my 5th day i got very bad constipation, even taking laxatives didnt work. I was in so much pain, i felt like i was in labour again BUT this did not stop me, as by the 6th day i had lost 9lb. i spoke to a pharmicts & he said to eat fibre to help move my bowls. I eat a bowl of porridge & oh my gosh, it worked wonders but i want to know if this were to happen agen, eating normal porridge without any sugar & red top milk from supermarket, Not the cambridge porridge, would this take me out of ketosis? (only wen i cant go to the toilet)
also does anybody know about pysullium husks from holland & barrat? ( i think there fibre supplements) Are these ok to take on the diet?

danielle

Samleeman's Response to danielle_1's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

Cambridge do their own form of odourless, tasteless fibre which u can add to soups, shakes and porridge. Your cambridge consultant will advise u on it.

Hope this helps!