Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1 SS+

BubblesCefalo's review of Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Diet

“Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1 SS+”

Written on: 28/06/2012 by BubblesCefalo (1 review written)

I started the Cambridge Diet on 18th June 12 and weighed a whopping 17st 12. I thought I would find the diet really hard seen as I was drinking at least a litre of sugar free red bull and at least a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi Max a day, but to my surprise I didn’t have a problem with drinking 4 to 5 litres of water a day instead. Don’t get me wrong I did suffer with a few headaches the first couple of days but after that I was okay. I do find that every 3 days I need to have an extra early night because I am so tired. Being 5ft 9 I must have 4 Cambridge shakes a day, but did find it a struggle to drink the 4th pack so I doubled up in the evenings. I will say that the first couple of weeks are trial and error in regards to trying the flavours, everyone is different and the flavours I thought I would love I was disappointed; I was shocked that I liked the Vanilla because I normally hate Vanilla. From personal experience I liked Chocolate Mint, Banana, Strawberry and Vanilla. I ones I did not like was Chocolate Orange and Butterscotch, but the Mango flavour was okay, but be aware the Mango is a limited edition. There are a lot more flavours but I haven’t tried them. My first weigh in was 10 days after I started the diet and lost 11 and half pounds. I was very pleased, which has made me more determined! This week I have only purchased Cambridge ready made milkshakes and I definitely prefer them, the only down side is there is a limited choice in flavours and slightly more expensive.
I will now get weighed weekly on a Wednesday and I can’t wait for my next weigh in, I realise that the weight loss will start slowing down but I have looked at reviews and apparently you can lose on average a stone a month.

I will keep you posted, good luck to everyone who has just started.