Twix review yay

ramibilal's review of Twix Ice Cream

Twix Ice Cream

“Twix review yay”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by ramibilal (5 reviews written)

ere, clutched in my overworked hands is one finger of Twix. One individual chocolate covered caramel and biscuit finger. A single bar of pleasure… A solitary slab of delight. Restricted in its own individual wrapper it is separated from the rest of the chocaworld. It is secluded and lonely.

Good job I have 13 more individually wrapped fingers of Twix lined up beside me then!
No more lonesome nights for this bar; No longer left on the shelf. Go forth dear bachelor of the confectionary aisle and mingle with your kindred chocaspirits. Life is too short to be companionless….and life is too short for a chocolate bar within my reach.

So why did I buy individual fingers of Twix instead of the usual twin bar? Because the packet said 10 chocolate biscuit bars plus 4 extra free! Free in the same sentence as chocolate! The sweetest words do delight.

I like Twix. You know where you are with Twix. If Twix were a man I’d probably settle down with him (unless the twin bar thing meant he had a split personality, then I’d have to dump him) (…but, if it meant he had a twin brother who I quite legitimately kept confusing him for then….) Where was I? Twix; nice chocolate, smooth caramel and just the right amount of biscuit, you can’t go wrong.

Now you have to bear in mind that I’m talking about the Twix in my life. Sure, there is now a dark chocolate version, but I shall remain faithful to my milk chocolate Twix thank you very much. No doubt there will be a peanut-butter version in the States and if any of our friends across the Pond would like to report on this I would be ever so grateful.

Twix hides quietly in the corner of the chocolate-display in the sweet shop. It doesn’t shout out at you like some of it’s sparkly foiled chocafriends. It waits until you remember it exists and then you wonder why you left it so long.

Twix is chocolatey, caramely, biscuity and it fills you up until your next bar of chocolate…erm I mean until your next substantial meal. Job done.