ICE CREAM LIKE ANGEL TEARS DIPPED IN HAPPINESS!

Bigdaddychew's review of Carte D'or Crema di Mascarpone

Carte D'or Crema di Mascarpone

“ICE CREAM LIKE ANGEL TEARS DIPPED IN HAPPINESS!”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by Bigdaddychew (1 review written)

For me this is ice cream from heaven!

The mascarpone cream cheese gives this dreamy vanilla ice cream a soft melt-in-your-mouth texture which is reminiscent to Italian gelato. It is soft and easy to eat straight from the freezer which to me is a bonus because I like my ice cream slightly melted and I don't have to wait around impatiently for it to thaw.

This angelic ice cream is paired with a sinful devilish red berry fruit sauce which is nicely sharp, tangy and contrasts perfectly with the creaminess of the ice cream.

The finishing touch are the little pistachio nuts on top which add texture and little bursts of nutty flavour.

All the elements work together in perfect harmony and leaves you with a feeling of ice cream nirvana. My only issue is that it is highly addictive, once you start eating it is difficult to stop. On many occasions I have eaten the entire 900ml tub in one sitting! :)