The worst shopping experiance of my life

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Selfridges

“The worst shopping experiance of my life”

Written on: 21/07/2014

Last month I contacted selfridges customer service to ask about the bodymetrics scanner, a service that selfridges offers to their clients. I explained that I will travel to London because I wanted to test this new technology. I live in Germany and we don't have this technology here. In my email it is very clear that I only travel to London for this reason. A Customer service employee answered that the bodymetrics service is offered in the opening time and that it is not necessary to get an appointment but he recommended that I ask for an appointment anyway because I am coming from Germany. I did it and I got the confirmation. When we arrived to selfridges the employees told us that the scanner is not there anymore since ONE year ago. We complained in customer service personally and to repair the error they offered 20£..... We paid around 500£ for flight tickets an hotel...