Selfridges online is the worst shopping experience ever!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

FrancisNielsen's review of Selfridges

“Selfridges online is the worst shopping experience ever!”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by FrancisNielsen (1 review written)

Lets start by saying I like the London Store so thought it would be a good idea to shop online with Selfridges as they are a well known brand. I wish I didnt. The electric item I bought broke within 3 weeks. I was instructed to send it back to the Oxford street. I did this and waited. I carried on waiting not knowing what would happen next as I had no correspondence. I called to find out what was happening and was told I would be called back. Again I waited. This call never came. I am still waiting after many emails and many calls to Selfridges for my refund but I fear that will never come either. Its been over a month now and still I wait. This is without doubt the worst customer services experience I have ever had from a company and that includes BT. I will never shop with Selfridges again and will make sure all my friends know of this experience.

• Online

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Kaytee786's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2014

I know exactly what you mean. I returned a handbag over 4 weeks ago to the Oxford address as it was faulty and am getting nowhere with them. The handbag was £250+ and the stitching was coming apart within the first week so sent it back for a replacement. Emails are going back and forth and they have requested proof of postage on a couple of occasions and still nothing, no refund, no replacement or a reply either.