Online service is appaulling

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Lyon409's review of Selfridges

“Online service is appaulling”

Written on: 01/03/2014 by Lyon409 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of shoes on line size 35.5 for collection on a certain day.I drove into Birmingham paid parking to collect my shoes.To my astonishment when I opened them it had written on the box 5.5 but inside they were actually a 3.5.I emailed customer service & they politely said sorry but in order for them to send the original size I ordered I would have to send the 3.5 back to their Oxford street store first & she mentioned it would be better if I sent them recorded delivery in case they get lost!!! There was no mention of a refund for the return of the shoes.
So I emailed again & this time they did say that they would send a courier to collect them.But I just cannot believe how little they were prepared to help me when it was all down to their incompetence in the first place.
I wouldn't recommend them.

• Online