Not so good customer services!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Zeebeedee's review of Selfridges

“Not so good customer services!”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by Zeebeedee (1 review written)

I always look forward to going to The Selfriges store as I don't have one in my home-town so I tend to visit the one in Bullring twice a year to buy cosmetics and makeup. I went in very recently to purchase a new brand of makeup that was recommended by a friend but, to my disappointment I found the lady at the counter absolutely useless I stood at the till waiting for some assistance and she carried on as if I wasn't standing their!! By the way i was the only one in the que! and no one was in front of me. After several minutes of just waiting for some help she decided she would acknowledge me. I can't believe the unprofessional manner of the staff at selfriges. I will be making further complaints

• Birmingham

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Edfilmsuk's Response to Zeebeedee's Review

Written on: 22/09/2013

Disgusting customer service. I've just written a review, it'll show up shortly.