Shockingly Bad

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

livgranger's review of Marks and Spencer

“Shockingly Bad ”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by livgranger (1 review written)

Virtually everything online is out of stock, in the actual shops they stock different arrays of the ranges, you'll find one thing in one store, but not stocked in another, so you have to really hunt around. Then the sizes seem totally pot luck, I can't pick a size and know it will fit, somethings are huge, others too small. I have ordered online only for the delivery not to turn up after paying for a saturday delivery. Then they lost half my order, which is now... guess what... out of stock, because they have made me wait a week for the delivery to even get 'dispatched' (lost).

Customer service was just terrible. I talked to some poor child who had answered the phone, who just offered no help, they couldn't even try to locate my lost order, I just get a refund. But of course all the while M&S have had my money in their account, and all i got out of it was a wasted saturday, late deliveries and my order half lost, then I foot the bill of the phone call to them. And of course now I have just moaned about them even more in this review, which has taken up more of my time. But at least people will know how rubbish they are.

• Autograph