NO WONDER JOHN LEWIS IS THE BEST !

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

valincornwall's review of John Lewis

“NO WONDER JOHN LEWIS IS THE BEST !”

Written on: 18/01/2012 by valincornwall (1 review written)

[ REF JL-032181750 .]

IT IS HARDLY SUPRISING THAT JOHN LEWIS HAD AN EXCELLENT TRADING RESULT FOR DECEMBER WITH THE SERVICE I WAS OFFFERED !

I was in Bourenmouth on Christmas Holiday . I desperateley needed a new Paella Pan as my old one [ not John Lewis , had met it's Waterloo !!! ]
I went into the John Lewis \" Home Store \" situated mid Poole / Bourenmouth , where despite the Sale [ which was in FULL swing ] one of the extremeley \" efficient \" and \" very helpfull \" Assistants , not only spent the time with me in locating a store where they still had some Paella Pans in stock BUT gave me the product code [ 81303803 ]/ price [ £49.00 ]and a list of 3 stores in the Country where I could ring and purchase the product once I got home , as indeed their \" on line \" stock was also exhausted . WELL DONE .

On returning home I telephoned John Lewis in Oxford Street who took my details AND rang back when they said they would [ a refreshing change in today's market ] took all my details and arranged Home Delivery , which because the product was in excess of £30 was FREE DELIVERY ....[ AND I LIVE IN CORNWALL ] , ADDED BONUS , as a Paella Pan is not a light item ...
3 Day's later it arrived , very well packed with a letter \" thanking \" me for my purchase .

Saturday Night I am hosting one of my \" infamous \" Soirres , and guess what's for the Main Course !!! YES PAELLA where I will \" Christen \" said Pan .....

I , along with MANY Friends , can hardly wait for John Lewis to open their NEW Branch in Exeter .

LONG MAY YOU CONTINUE TO LEAD THE WAY

VAL .

• POOLE / OXFORD STREET

Branch Visited

• JOHN LEWIS PAELLA PAN .

• Quality of service