RUBBISH SERVICE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

unhappycustomer45's review of Debenhams

“RUBBISH SERVICE”

Written on: 09/03/2014 by unhappycustomer45 (1 review written)

When visiting the store in Bedford on Saturday 8th march I was very disappointed with the service I received. I wanted to make a purchase for some foundation from the Dior make up counter.
When I first arrived in store at 9.15 I was told the lady who ran the Dior counter wouldn't be there till 10am. So I returned at 10am to then be told she wouldn't be there till 10.30 as she was working till 7.00pm.
I walked away quite annoyed, but was desperate to make this purchase on a foundation which is called forever. But as this would be an expensive purchase and I had never used it before I needed advise on the colour. I asked the other staff if I could have some testers to try at home, but was told by the other staff that only the Dior lady has the keys to her counter. I did find this very strange as if this lady was unable to come to work then her counter would be closed all day.
On my return again at 10.40am there was still no Dior lady. At this time the Clinque lady was lovely she could see how upset I was and I asked to see the manager.
When the manager arrived she wasn't very sympatric quite rude in fact. She didn't know where her staff was and even though was offered £5 voucher for my parking that is not really what I had wanted. All I wanted was to buy a expensive product and get the service that you as a company is suppose to offer. I hope this complaint can be looked into and I receive feedback on how you can improve your service to customers

• Bedford

Branch Visited

• Wanted to purchase forever foundation £37 but was unable to as no service or help

• Quality of service