Despicable experience

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

AntwanFischer404's review of BHS

“Despicable experience”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by AntwanFischer404 (1 review written)

Went to the restaurant here with my Mum for lunch. Asked for tikka masala which they didn't even have. Was offered chilli, which I dislike. My mum wanted the fish and chips, so I ordered the same. We were told to pay at the till and our meals would be brought to our table. We waited at the till for about 5minutes until a member of staff arrived to take our payment. The food arrived in about 5 -10 mins. Instead of fish and chips we got raw batter and chips. You would have needed a microscope to find any fish. It was disgusting and needless to say both my mum and myself were unable to eat it. What a waste of £11.90.

• Abbey Centre, Belfast

Branch Visited

• Food at £11.90

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Iriajhuymcr's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2014

Why would you expect them to have tika masala if they don't sell it as you say on review it is a cafe not an Indian restaurant or takeaway, there is also no mention of you complaining about the fish without complaint at the time how can any business rectify the problem?