Warehouse in outer Mongolia ??

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Osvaldo185's review of BHS

“Warehouse in outer Mongolia ??”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Osvaldo185 (1 review written)

Ordered flower girls dresses that I required urgently as my bridesmaids do not live in the same prt of the country as me and they were visiting at the weekend. Was never given the express option when I orderd them within store and was told would take approx 4 days. As I ordered these on the Monday thought I would have by the Friday in time for the girls visit. I've ordered many items from other stores: Next, Asda etc all of whom deliver within 2 days. Received an email on the Thurasdy saying- 'excelent news your order has been despatched from our warehouse' thus I assumed it would be in store the next day. But oh no, on visiting the store Friday evening in a desperate attempt for get my dresses in time, I was told it apparently takes a further 5 days to reach the store - I can only imagine taht teh warehouse is in outer mongolia.
If I'd known what poor service I would receive then I would have gone elsewhere in the first place. Can't beleive BHS service is so poor in this day and age, if other stores can do with 24 hrs then dont understand why BHS is so far behind. Would never use again, totally unreliable