BHS Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

PriceTag's review of BHS

“I found myself in the Lighting Department looking for...”

Written on: 07/01/2014 by PriceTag (2 reviews written)

I found myself in the Lighting Department looking for a Christmas Present for my Daughter. I came across a Beautiful Lamp that fitted my budget very well and I knew my daughter would just love it. At the Checkout, the Sales Lady began dismantling the Lamp and began to pack it telling us that the Lamp came with a Bulb, so that was good. Then a Sales Man came over and helped the Sales Lady, he began typing a series of numbers into the till and then asked me if I understood that I had purchased two Items and I replied, no just the one. He then told me the Base Of the Lamp and the Shade are two separate items with two separate prices. I can't tell you how shocked I was, I should have walked out there and then as I didn't have the money to pay for both items, but my Partner came to my rescue, he could see that I was embarrassed. It doesn't end there, when we arrived home the Bulb was missing.

I wonder how many other people have been through this embarrassment, in the Lighting Departments

• Hastings