Never Again!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

angie282's review of BHS

“Never Again!”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by angie282 (1 review written)

I ordered a highchair and it wasn't made clear on the site that the seat was made of fabric, on the website it stated 'easy wipe clean', which was clearly not the case. BHS offers free returns or return to store and this was the company I believed I was ordering from. BHS Direct does not offer the same service. They do not make you aware of this when transferring you to their 'dedicated mother and baby site'. The site looks exactly the same and unless you search for it, it does not inform you of a different return policy. The item I ordered would have cost £20 to return, nearly the same price as the item itself. When I contacted BHS DIRECT to inform them of this loophole I was told no-one else has complained and it makes it clear you are entering a new site. Apparently the management agreed and even refused to discuss the matter anymore. I am disgusted with this company. I always thought BHS was a decent company, never again!!

• BHS Direct