Fantastic Dentist

MicahMaurer's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Fantastic Dentist”

Written on: 02/03/2017 by MicahMaurer (1 review written)

I woke up with extreme pain in a back tooth on Friday morning in Darwin. I emailed Bali 911 and asked if they could see me around lunch time Saturday. They replied almost straight away they could see me at midday. I jumped on a plane ($209 return) and stayed at the Angel Hotel ($82 for two nights) It turned out I needed two root canal filling ($400 for both)and they could drill through my crowns.
After the dentist worked on my teeth she said that unfortunately she would have to remove my crowns to do the job properly. I asked what it would cost extra to replace the crowns? She said that there would be no extra charge.
All up I now have no pain, had a quick trip to Bali, four taxi rides, some great meals and an hour and half massage. Total cost less than $800.
The whole staff was very professional. The Clinic was very clean and procedure was relative pain free. I thoroughly recommend Dental Departures (Bali911)
PS Nearly two years ago I had ALL my teeth crowned for a total $9500!!!!!!

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 05/03/2017

We are thrilled to hear we were able to accommodate your time frame and are now feeling well after having a quick Bali Holiday while finding some savings and obtaining the highest quality of dental care! We truly value your loyalty! Please advise if there is anything else we may assist you with! Best!