Didn't respond to any of my questions

VictorGallagher291's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Didn't respond to any of my questions”

Written on: 02/03/2017 by VictorGallagher291 (1 review written)

I scoured their site. Found a doctor I wanted to work. Answered all their details questions then received a letter back that indicated they did not really read my inquiry. So repeated again what I wanted and never received any type of confirmation. Just this survey to fill out. I suspect they don't have English speaking workers.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 05/03/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback and bringing your concerns to our attention. As per your comment, when requesting information for procedures specially Medical a Form needs to be filled our beforehand which contains data required by the clinic to provide a personalized answer and/ or quote to the procedure the patient is interested in. Then the appointment date is requested and confirmed a few hours later as per the clinic's availability. I hope this is the survey you are referring to. As well, there are quality forms sent automatically by the system to obtain feedback about the booking experience through Dental or Medical departures, this one does come to your email before you have had your appointment since it is meant to grade not the clinic experience but prior protocol. Perhaps this is the survey you used to place your review today. I hope this information helps, if you require further assistance please be so kind to contact us toll free to our 24/7 line, via Live chat at our website or through Social Media where our Customer Care team will be pleased to take care of you! Best!