Whitening

maijumai's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Whitening”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by maijumai (1 review written)

First, had to wait over 30 minutes. At the end of the treatment it became VERY painful (I have had whitening before and I had never experienced anything like that). Had to sop 2 minutes earlier. The next morning woke up with a wound in my mounth, inside lower lip. Painful, After 4 days of the treatment I had booked snorkeling, couldn't participate. I tried, but the salty water, snorkel and the wound in my mounth was too much.
I went back to the clinic but they said it was normal! Sent me away with some cream. It took a week for the wound to heal.
Sorry, but I can not recommend this clinic to anyone.
The main point after all is that I'm not happy with the whitening result. Nevertheless the money spent and the pain and wound, I could have lived with that, but the result of the whitening has never before been so little, almost unnoticeable.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 14/02/2014

Hi Maijamai:

We're so sorry to hear that you had a painful teeth whitening experience.

Unfortunately, teeth whitening is painful for a small percentage of patients and we're sorry to hear that this applied to you :(

What does upset us is that you were unhappy with your teeth whitening experience as a whole. Dental Departures takes quality dental care very seriously and we want to ensure you have a great experience.

Can you please contact us via email, chat or one of our global toll free numbers to let us know how we could have provided a better experience. In addition, we would like to offer you a customer care credit for your next visit to the dentist.